There are two ways to get involved and these are through the Sol Invictus team and the ANU Solar Car Association (ASCA). Recruitment is drawn directly from ASCA and therefore it recommended that everyone becomes a member here before applying
The Sol Invictus team is directly responsible for the construction of the Electric Vehicle. This is not only an engineering problem; great business and project management skills will be critical to the team’s success.
Why join Sol Invictus?
- Become a part of the internationally renowned World Solar Challenge and compete alongside world-class competitors
- Compete in a truly unique adventure spanning the Australian outback
- Internship opportunities with leading-edge industry innovators in a wide range of sectors
- The opportunity to design and construct a fully operational solar car
- Development of professional and practical skills alongside industry partners
The ANU World Solar Challenge Team Sol Invictus is always on the lookout for new team members.If you are interested in being part of this amazing experience please log an application below!
If you’re interested in becoming a part of The Australian National University’s latest large-scale student-driven project, then you’ll fit right in! ASCA is led by a team of dedicated students working tirelessly to keep you posted about:
- Any upcoming events
- The race team’s progress
- Opportunities to get involved with the team